New Guidelines for Recycling:
Single Sort! All recyclables will be combined in one recycling container!
Corinna Township provides residence curbside pickup service every other Friday.
- Cans -All aluminum and tin cans, including the lids. All cans must be rinsed and labels on tin cans removed.
- Glass – All glass food and beverage containers (all colors). All glass containers must be rinsed and lids or covers should be removed. Labels may be left on jars.
- Unacceptable glass items – Broken glass, light bulbs, windows, dishes, drinking glasses and lids.
- Plastic – Plastic containers and lids (#1 through #7) accepted. All plastic containers must be rinsed thoroughly and caps removed. Labels may be left on.
- Unacceptable plastic items – Toys and automotive fluid containers.
- Paper -All newspapers (including the inserts), magazines, phone books, junk mail, office paper, or school flyers. Make certain it is kept clean and dry.
- Cardboard -All cardboard must be broken down flat and bundled. This includes cereal boxes, flattened and plastic bag removed, cracker boxes, or shoe boxes.
- ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: Egg cartons, ceramic or porcelain, food-soiled paper, pizza boxes, plastic bags, plastic hangers, mirror or plate glass, motor oil jugs, metal car parts, motor oil jugs, Styrofoam, window glass.
HAVE YOUR RECYCLABLES AT THE CURB BY 6:00 AM.
Questions: You may contact Randy’s Sanitation and Recycling at 763-972-3335.
If you own a non-homesteaded property and wish to be included in our recycling service, please call the Corinna Town Hall at 320-274-8049.
The cost of this service is being paid through Township General Funds.
HAZARDOUS WASTE: NO PAINT, NO ADHESIVES, NO FLUORESCENT LIGHT BULBS: To dispose of these items year-round, please call the Wright County Compost and Recycling Facility (505 County Road 37 NE, Buffalo). They accept household hazardous wastes by appointment only. Please call (763) 682-7338.
For more information, please click Here for the Wright County website link.